Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rules

Playing the game for a couple of weeks now it has come to my attention that I have been breaking the rules. Unfortunately I just dived right in and played away. I can only claim ignorance, and you know, if ignorance is bliss I'm party'n down! Therefore I am vacating all victories I have claimed.Please adjust your records.
In future I will endeavor to follow all applicable rules. Whew! It feels good to get that off my chest.
On a brighter note, Ivy and I rallied for 57 shots,a combined personal best...high fives all around!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

nuh dah ay gay he said...

high 5!

d_gram said...

That is a very Gimabi-ish appology. Vague, very vague. Also, you may be able to get your wins reinstated if you appeal the decision.

tinman said...

No steroids were involved(as far as I know) but some other mind-altering chemicals perhaps.

d_gram said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm. . .
mind-altering chemicals

nuh dah ay gay he said...

that's why i said 'high' 5 :)

tinman said...

You guys have gotten way off base, Now Cut That Out!