Friday, July 13, 2007

LUCK?

Well we managed to get through the luckiest day of the millennium and a good old unlucky friday the 13th all in a week's time no better or worse off. My bit of good luck is getting this blog going and having willing contributors, while any bad luck I may have encountered could be chalked up to bad timing...all the red lights, turtle-slow drivers when "I" am in a hurry, people in wallyworld perusing the shelves of canned goods like fine art etc... but who knows the outcome had I hit the greens, been in front of the turtles and been alone in walmart. Peace, love and luck to all!

1 comment:

equineobsessed said...

Gotta start small - so a comment rather than a real post. Blogging will come naturally soon. Things must be looking up since we survived another Fri the 13th. The girls and I are signed up for a dressage show Sun pm so I will blog you all an update. And, I am glad to hear of another Kingsolver book to scope out. TTFN - c