Monday, March 31, 2008

Funny story

Sunday morning after breakfast Nick said "Mom i feel kind of weird". so i just said let me know if you feel any worse. Then when he went to bed he said "Mom i feel kind of weird". so i felt his head and asked if he wanted tylenol or anything. he said no. This morning he gets up, and is about ready to eat a bite of cereal and then he bolts to the bathroom and closes the door. I heard the HURL noises. Oh boy. So i opened the door and said are you OK? did you throw up? He had an odd look on his face and then yelled APRIL FOOLS! :) he was so disappointed when i told him he was a day early! he had been planning it all day sunday.

4 comments:

Hawk said...

I guess Nicks internal clock didn't account for leap year. That's an April Fools joke he'll never forget.

tinman said...

That's a classic. I wish I'd thought of it!

pakrboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pakrboy said...

Wow, the forthought! Remind me to keep on my toes around THAT guy