Friday, August 24, 2007

Swamped

 
When you're up to your neck in alligators, it's hard to remember your objective is to drain the swamp...When the kids went back to school my demented mind somehow figured "ah, free time to be creative and productive"...Fat chance! My boat is leaking and the gators are lurking. You might think I'd have learned by now but I guess I'm just a romantic and figure 'one of these days things will go as planned'. Creative projects on hold while grass is mowed, chores are done and everyday details are attended to. On the other hand, surrounded by a loving, caring family and having a choice in what I do makes it all worthwhile. Yes, even here in the swamp,the steaming, fetid, mosquito infested swamp, the scenery can still be beautiful. Thanks for listening to my rant...I'd better start bailing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: