Thursday, January 14, 2010

Turning Back

I had the "Techs" at Digital Deja'Vu scan some of my old 35mm negatives to see if there was anything worth keeping. Pretty much all of it is worth keeping but now I've got the new problem of sorting and filing, which has always been one of my weaknesses. Still, it's fun to look back 15 years. Next, to drag out the really old stuff from before kids and even back to the 70's.
I promised an update on the 2000 time capsule and I'm working on something to list or display the contents. We'll be closing it as well as a 2010 version, both of which will be opened after New Year's Day 2020. Anybody got a contribution?
Hope everyone's 2010 has gotten off to a great start. The Wild O's are A-OK for the time being and looking forward to good times ahead.

1 comment:

AEG said...

Very cute picture!

Glad you are all doing well and looking forward to hearing more about the time capsule!