Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bug



It seems as if perhaps spring may be here at last. The buds that survived last week's freezes are blooming, the birds all seem to be busy finding mates and building nests and the allergy sufferers are suffering. We've all managed to get one last little bug with sore throat, drippy nose and hacking cough...ahh, spring! Looks like next week's weather will be good for finally getting that garden started. I swear I'm going to have tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers this year!

3 comments:

nuh dah ay gay he said...

the picture makes me itch

Cara O. said...

I had that bug, too.

Thanks again for the fertilizer - the Tulsa garden is off to a decent start. Peas, mesclun, kale, and broccoli are all doing well. Spinach got washed away. Chard is performing its annual job of disappointing me as a no-show.

Greenrok said...

Just got to get a hold of those little buggers and re-direct them. This is the project I'm working on, trying to harness these viruses and re-program them to infect human muscle cells to then pump out a protein which provides structural integrity to our muscles...
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy