Monday, September 22, 2008

"Hi, everybody!"

Posted by Picasa


I feel a little like Rip Van Winkle must have when he awoke from 20 years of sleep. Maybe I've been dreaming or maybe the allergy meds have just curtailed my brain's activity. Whatever the case, I feel like maybe I'm waking up and beginning to smell the coffee. Hope to have some interesting posts in the near future. Hope everyone has been keeping up with Brandon's trail journal (he's nearing the end) and hope all is well in all the family camps!

1 comment:

nuh dah ay gay he said...

he there brother. missed your entries. i may not always comment, but i am here.....lurking in the background..... ugh, sorry to hear about allergies. knock on wood, but my barametor(sp?) boys are not showing signs. i look at brandon's trail from time to time. i'll have to check it out.