Monday, September 24, 2012

Ironmen 5k!!!

Hey, just wanted to invite everyone to the 1st Annual Ironmen 5k, 1 mile fun run/walk, basket auction and other fun family activities.  I have put together this race for the Nowata Elementary PTO and would love to see you all there.
Date: November 3, 2012
Time: 2:00p Fun run and 2:45 5k
Where: Jack Gordon Park, Nowata
Cost:  5k is $20 (shirt included); 1 mile fun run/walk is $10 (shirt not included, but can be purchased for $10)
Online Registrations: www.ironmen5k.eventbrite.com

It is a certified and insured race.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Jenny
918-978-8232
jennygramblin@yahoo.com

4 comments:

tinman said...

Thanks Jenny. Even tho I don't run I might get a T shirt if that design is on it! I'll see if the girls are busy that weekend.

J-J-D Gramblin said...

That is the design on the T-shirt! I put it together myself! :)

Greenrok said...

Nice work. Wish I could be there to help kick it off. Any chance I could purchase a shirt remotely? Best wishes for a fun and safe event.

PS - Are you waiting until you run the race to give first place to Pete, or are you going to make him go thru the formality???

J-J-D Gramblin said...

I Prefer to torture him with the formality. :) Or maybe that's just an excuse to get to see him! You could absolutely purchase a shirt online at www.ironmen5k.eventbrite.com and I could mail it to you.