Saturday, July 25, 2009

Colorado calls





I think Billy & co. must have been in the Rocky Mountains at the same time as us. We visited family near Conifer and a friend in Carbondale, near Aspen. I'm still pining for the pines and the aspens... the wildflowers... and the ice cold streams... the laid back outdoorsy lifestyle...

Oh, and the VW bus that we borrowed for camping. It is allegedly for sale for 2 grand and I totally fell in love with it. You can sleep! Anywhere! Just pull over and ... as they say, "wherever you go, there you are..." now I understand "there you are" refers to the Wal-Mart parking lot. So what if I can't drive a stick?

Oh, I love Colorado!

7 comments:

Hawk said...

Dang Hippies

pakrboy said...

Ooh boy, that looks like fun! Will appears to be ready to take on the trails by himself.

tinman said...

That is one heckuva cool mode of transport. Cool pix too!

Hawk said...

I love Colorado too! Wouldn't mind moving there someday...

Brenda

equineobsessed said...

WOW - glad you guys had a great time in CO..... I think Will loves CO too..... c

B.L. Covey said...

Awesome. Looks like fun!

nuh dah ay gay he said...

how cool - you guys are so adventurous! and will's eyes! beautiful