Saturday, June 7, 2008

Freewheel rendevouz

Anyone interested in going to Bristow on Wednesday to ride bikes to a rendevouz point with Margret here's the plan:
Load bikes in the back of my truck. Drive to Bristow. Back track (on bike) the freewheel course on Hwy. 16 until we meet up with Margret. U-Turn it and ride back to Bristow along with Margret. Load bikes back up and drive home.

I'd like to keep this quiet so we can surprise Margret.

The Freewheel people have no problem with this type of thing. They just don't feed us or take us in if we break down (mechanically or physically).
Take water, gatorade, snacks in a back pack.
I'm planning on a liesure pace not a hard core Tour de Bristow.
This should be fun. The more the merrier!.
Let me know asap if you're interested in joining me so we can syncronize leave time, etc.
Phone 430-4920

2 comments:

Greenrok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greenrok said...

Wish I could make it, sounds like fun. Be with you in spirit.